Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello CKUA Volunteers!

My name is Breanne Coffill and I am the new Volunteer Program Manager here at CKUA!


 

I am very excited about joining the CKUA Team and also looking forward to managing a large group of such loyal and dedicated volunteers to assist at venues, during campaign season and act as CKUA Ambassadors throughout the year!

I am a born and raised Edmontonian that grew up listening to CKUA, hanging out at music festivals and spent countless hours imagining that I was "a singer in a rock n' roll band".  I started my career as a fitness professional for individuals/athletes with permanent physical disabilities and moved into providing service coordination and volunteer management in non-profit organizations for many years after that.  I am married and have two young children and enjoy spending copious amount of time with them.

As a avid volunteer myself, I think is is really important to find a cause that is close to your heart, something you are passionate about, and use that as motivation to inspire others to become involved and engaged in the "community".  Although I have not met alot of the CKUA volunteers face-to-face yet, I can already tell that your a very passionate bunch of long-time listeners, donors, and volunteers!

I want to meet every single one of the volunteers here at CKUA, so don't be shy!  give me a call, drop me an email, or if you are by the new CKUA building stop in and say hello! I promise I will greet you with a smile.



No comments:

Post a Comment