Thursday, January 2, 2014

Welcome Breanne! CKUA's new Volunteer Program Manager

Happy New Year to each and every one of you of fabulous CKUA Volunteers!

With 2014 upon us, it is with great pleasure that I announce the arrival of Breanne Coffill, your new Volunteer Program Manager.  I had the chance to meet her earlier this week and have no doubt that you're all in good hands. She is warm and friendly; smart and energetic; and most importantly, full of amazing new ideas for the Volunteer Program. Breanne comes to CKUA with a wealth of experience in the Voluntary Sector, most recently with the MS Society.  She will officially join the station this coming Monday the 6th of January, so I'm sure she'll reach out to you all with-in a couple weeks once she's settled in.

As for myself, next week will be my last with CKUA, as the pilot program for Event Space Rentals was not renewed. I'd like to thank you all for your help and patience as I filled in for Susan over the past couple of months. It has been a pleasure to get to know many of you better and I look forward to seeing your smiling faces when I return as a volunteer for the Spring Fundrasier.

Until then, stay warm and tune in!

-Ericka Bold

No comments:

Post a Comment