Thursday, December 12, 2013

One Year Later...

     It's been one whole year since the Library has 'officially' moved into the new building! And while this is the time everyone is getting ready for the holiday season I'd like to take a moment and thank everyone that helped out with the complete insanity that was the Library move. (Insanity as in, I'm still not sure how we pulled it off, but I don't think it could have gone smoother!)
    Even though the majority of the packing and moving was done last year there were exceptions, like those pesky 741 boxes of assorted former-basement materials that made it over August 2013. Again the amount of work that went into getting them sorted, unpacked and put away was extensive and yet done SO QUICKLY with a positivity that I can only call cheer - you guys are honestly amazing.  And I couldn't be happier to have the opportunity to meet and work with you guys, whether it's been stictly in that six months or campaign time or weekly.
  Enough with the talking! Let's take a look back at the move...



 I hope everyone has a great holiday season/break and I'll see you all in the New Year!




No comments:

Post a Comment